- 1 year from date of delivery
- Does not cover Leather
- For manufacturing defects of structural and mechanical components only
- All warranty claims will be subject to review by SCANLIVING.
- SCANLIVING reserves the right to reject any claims for defects which are results of wear-and-tear.
- SCANLIVING reserves the right to reject any claims if a proof of purchase is not provided.
2. Return/Exchange Policy
a. We do not accept returns for any of our products.
b. Requests for exchanges are subject to review. SCANLIVING reserves the right to
- Reject requests for exchanges
- Impose re-stocking and/or transportation charges
a. Refunds are in the form of a product voucher, which are valid for one calendar year, and are fully transferable (i.e. can be given to someone else).
b. Requests for cash refunds are subject to review. SCANLIVING reserves the right to reject such requests.
- A bank administration charge will be applicable for approved cash refunds; this will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Such refunds are provided in the form of a cheque only.
c. Payment reversals can only be done at the showroom at which your purchase was made, on the same day. As transaction settlements are done on a daily basis, any request for payment reversals after a showroom has ceased operations for the day cannot be entertained.
d. All refunds (product voucher or cheque) must be collected in-person, by the customer whose details are on the original sales order.